1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Featured What Drives Us Podcast - Special LIVE What Drives Us – Tesla Model 3 debut - What Drives Us

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    What a night! In a very special live, almost two hours long What Drives Us episode, Danny Cooper, Russell Frost, Tony Schaefer, Evan Fusco, Mark Coughlan and Chelsea Sexton witness and explain the Tesla Model 3 debut as it unfolded on 3/31/16.

Read more about this episode on WhatDrives.Us

Tideland Prius and DonDNH like this.
  2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    A good time was had by all. Especially Mr. Fusco who, I suspect, might have needed a new pair of tighty whities after his unabashed enthusiasm for Elon Musk and the Model 3.

During the video, he says that he'd entered all his ordering information but was waiting before submitting it. This morning, emailed that the Fuscos put down payments on two Model 3s.

3. Trevor

Trevor Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That was an amazing podcast. It was great watching so many of the presenters from TGB4 2014 all on my screen at once. Hearing Evan talk about his Tesla experience at TGB4 officially made me hope that I could someday buy one. Now it really seems like a very good possibility that wish might actually come true. It may be a really long time from now because I waited until Sunday night to put down my deposit. I guess I'll be holding on to my Prius Gen 2 for a few more years.

TonyPSchaefer and bisco like this.