1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What have you done to your c today?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by kingnba6, Nov 21, 2013.

1. BlackPriusCv

BlackPriusCv New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Five
    I would like to install red floor lighting. Red doesn’t mess with your night vision, but allows you to see things well enough at night. It also does’t highlight dirt or mess.

2. NyQuil

NyQuil Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Added a winch to pull out some machines for a move....yeah I'm gonna need to brace that wire guide but it worked!

Attached Files:

Roqu3 likes this.
  3. TipsyTurvy

TipsyTurvy New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    If you were buying a C and planning to do some stuff to it, what year would you go for? I was pretty set on a '19 LE because it was the last model offered in the states, but I noticed that it seems like the 2017 has the meanest face with the black accents on the vents.

Also, I wanted a four, but does the trim really matter for the base? It seems like people are snatching up ones, are they swapping the engine?

4. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    The 2018s and 2019s are fantastic just for the factory LED headlights.

"mean face with black accents on the face" probably means a One or Two trim, otherwise there would be fog lights in place of the black accents.

Be careful with the fours- some have an optional 16" wheel package. When you get that option the turning circle is WAY wider.

5. TipsyTurvy

TipsyTurvy New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Compare the 2016 and the 2017. See how the 2017 has a different lip design from the 2016 below. Are these the stock LED foglights?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I don't think they ever did LED fog lights in the USA models.

The headlights in the 2018 and 2019 are LEDs, but every other lamp in those cars is incandescent.

7. Robert Eldridge

Robert Eldridge New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Looking to install the same brace on my C this weekend. Curious to know what the torque specs are supposed to be? The instructions that came with the brace are in Japanese and I didn't see any numbers listed.

Thanks in advance.

-Robby