1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What I want for Christmas 2008

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by qbee42, Dec 15, 2008.

1. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Nice book. It's not really that expensive - about the price of your average computer programming book.

Tom

2. Aunt Bee

Aunt Bee Returning Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    What do I want for Christmas? That's a tough one. I'm past the age where THINGS really matter to me. Until today, the only thing I really wanted was for me and both my siblings to be able get along with each other and not just tolerate, but enjoy and appreciate each other. But in my family that's like asking for a miracle. Today my prayer was answered. It's kind of scary but exciting. 2009 may be year of the Winn Sisters.

3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Every year I want two calendars. The William Wegman dog one and the puppy one. I'll be buying them for myself this year.

The only other things I want is my house and my yard clean. I have healthy nephews, but I'll be paying some college students from somewhere to do it. I'll call a colleague first; her son is unemployed at the moment. All I want is for my house to be clean and my yard in order before I go back to school after vacation.

Then maybe I can put up some decorations for Easter.