1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What (if any) other cars did you consider before you bought your Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by withersea, Aug 4, 2006.

1. withersea

withersea DNF is better than DNS

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kwick7 @ Aug 8 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]299768[/snapback]</div>
    Love the positive outlook! Buy yourself one when you make your first million!

2. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    B) Purchased my Prius on an eBay auction - therefore considered NO OTHER CAR. My mind was well made up prior to bidding on a slightly-used (4,000 miles) Prius originally owned by a Toyota employee.

I am still very well pleased with my purchase after almost two years and 20,000 miles - no problems - just SSCs and TSBs (exception of the "guess gauge" TSB - elected not to have the major disassembly/re-assembly done for very questionable gain in accuracy).

3. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I considered a VW to run on biodiesel. After researching the environmental ramifications and practicality of b.d. and conventional fuel, I opted for the Prius. I am sooooo happy with my decision.

4. cattail722

cattail722 cattail722

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Didn't consider another car. I was waiting for A.) enough money to put down on a car and B.) a hybrid with a hatchback to come out that sat more than 2 people and could haul my boyfriend and I AND our groceries(unlike the insight). As soon as I learned about the 2nd generation Prius, I wanted one....then rented one....then realllllly wanted one badly....then waited to have the money to get one, which was pure torture. Never made a better choice in my life....except, that is, moving to California ;) .