What is the latest nav DVD that is supported on the 2007 Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by thecgmguy, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Data Daedalus

Data Daedalus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    It’s been literally 5 years since I bought my updated Prius NAV DVDs. Since then, I’ve discovered Waze - and use it virtually every day. The running commentary delivered by Waze when on my commute, including the very accurate and real-time rerouting cannot be beat.

However, I will still use the built-in Prius NAV System when I’m in no hurry and I’m sure my destination’s roads have been around for a fair few years.

Having said that....what is the last updated version of the Prius UK Navigation DVDs that I can buy for my 2008 Shuttlecraft? I’m talking about the real McCoy, not peculiarly illegal knock-offs.
    I’m a stickler for punishment - I do have an affinity for the quirky old NAV unit. Learning to use it is a bit like learning to fly an old Boeing 707

iPhone 6s +

bisco likes this.
  2. Prootwadl

Prootwadl New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I haven't actually looked at it. The dealership put it in the drive themselves. It seems to work fine.

I have a Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S that I tend to depend on when I need a GPS, and I also use Google Maps and an older GPS running NavNGo's IGO Primo software which is not too bad, but I felt it was good to at least update the car as far as I could. And the nav system doesn't totally suck.

Sometimes it turns a road trip into an adventure, but that isn't always bad. :)

#22 Prootwadl, Aug 14, 2019 at 6:04 PM
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 6:10 PM
    Data Daedalus likes this.