1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What package number Prius Gen 2 am I looking at?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Prius nomad, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Prius nomad

Prius nomad Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    One
    If the steering wheel has the phone on/phone off button, am I looking at a Prius with bluetooth? What other hints of the package can I determine from just looking at an interior photo or examining the car. So often the sellers (mostly dealers) do not know, or wont easily tell me.

2. ursle

ursle Gas miser

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    If the phone buttons work, it has bluetooth

Does it have fog light's?
    Does it have leather?
    Does it have navigation?
    What year is it?

3. dorunron

dorunron Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Here's a PDF on the 09 Prius. It contains info on packages available for that model. Each package has items that build on the previous package.

Attached Files:

4. TampaPrius.com

TampaPrius.com Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    If it has the phone/map/info button cluster in the top right section of steering wheel it definately has bluetooth. It may also have navigation but to be sure look at the picture of the MFD (multi-function display). If it has 4 hard buttons on the left side and 3 on the right it has nav, if it has 2 on each side it does not. There are some cars with bluetooth(which includes the map button) that do not have navigation. IMG_7609.JPG IMG_8211.JPG Package numbers/letters change from year to year.

This thread has a great breakdown of the packages by year.
    2G Prius (2004-2009) Standard and Optional Equipment (Some Countries) | PriusChat