1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What proportion male/female posters here?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Jack 06, Oct 21, 2005.

?
  1. 1. female

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2. male

100.0%
  1. bluejay

bluejay New Member

I'd offer to give you more insight on this topic but "my husband" isn't home right now and I can't possibly make a decision or have a thought on my own. Anyway, who'd be interested in "car talk" when there are cookies to be baked, poor people to be fed and world peace to be achieved!
    I'd really love to stay and chat but I have some socks to mend before the big guy gets home.

2. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

They fall under "Eunuchs" I believe...
    :ph34r:

Wasn't that just a disturbing read? :lol: You just can't HELP but to read on...

3. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

You DAMN right.

WoMAN was made from the rib of MAN. You're here to please us and keep us company while we run the world.

4. bluejay

bluejay New Member

. . .and your doing such a fine job. :blink:

5. MyPria

MyPria New Member

I work out of an office of 50 people. When I got my new Prius, which my husband, by the way, did not want at all (in fact, he thought I was nuts) everyone came out to see it. At the same time my Prius was being drulled over, a male employee pulled up in a NEW vette he wanted everyone to see. Not one person was interested. They were hovering around the Prius with a ton of questions. After awhile the vette driver said, don't you guys want to see my new vette? A couple of guys took their eyes off the Prius long enough to comment about the color of the vette. No one walked over to see it up close and personal. Was that guy ever bummed! Sooooo, it takes a man to know cars, wrong breath!

6. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

7. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 21 2005, 05:08 PM) [snapback]143849[/snapback]</div>
    :blink: :huh: ROFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. parrot_lady

parrot_lady Member

my name is a dead give away to my gender. I see about a 50/50 mix on the road of women and men driving them, but it doesn't tell me who owns them.

of the owners I've talked, the women generally get the better gas mileage... can't say much between our two prius though, I learned to drive "Prius" style on my dads car, with him, so we both wrecked his average.