1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Service Needed?

Discussion in 'Toyota Prius Service Bulletins - TSBs' started by Iamjo20, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Iamjo20

Iamjo20 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I currently own a pristine white 2008 Prius. It ONLY has 13,000 miles on it.

It has had regular oil changes, including regular tire rotations.

I am unsure as to what scheduled maintenance, or part thereof, should be performed on this vehicle.

Thanks!

Jo

2. Gurple42

Gurple42 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    If you have the owners manual, and warranty booklet, I would suggest you give them a read, if not, I think there are links on the site which will allow you to view or even download parts of each, or if you have a friend with an 08, borrow a manual. Usually most services are suggested by both months or miles, it seems like the months schedule would get you up to date at this time, probably not too much to do and I'm sure you'll get replies that will be more specific. The one thing I can think of, because of the low mileage, is to check the health of the 12v battery. There is a self test you can perform, again details can be found thru links on the site or in the owners manual.
    lGood luck and enjoy the car.:)

1 person likes this.
  3. direstraits71

direstraits71 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius