1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

what to do about this straight up BS?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jaguaraja, Feb 8, 2006.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Sigh... talk about a lot of BS and misinformation that Suferdude is spreading. Most of it has already been refuted. I was tempted to to let it be but I added my few bits.

2. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

aaahhh...so you took the bait. :eek:

3. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    GM says it has a hybrid system that is better than Toyota's but they push E-85 relentlessly. They keep complaining that it's their healthcare costs and unfair exchange rates that need addressing but ignore the fact that their cars are junk and the asian cars are solid and that the healthcare issue is largely their own fault because they're the ones who agreed to the contracts with the UAW. I wouldn't waste any time arguing with them because they don't listen. You can't learn anything useful from people like that. We don't need to have the benefits of hybrids proven to us because we prove them to ourselves.

4. Astrotoy7

Astrotoy7 New Member

lolz... hybrid flamewars are geeky. Ive never known a true surferdude to be so uptight !! At the end of the day, there is personal preference, and each man and woman has a right to their own, free from any harassment.

...this of course applies to all except soccer Mom SUV drivers, who drive their shiny $80k Land Rovers over the rugged terrain of McDs and the mall parking lot...they should be put in trains and sent to Labour Camps, where they replant trees for the term of their unsavoury lives
    [/end crazy rant]

*yes, I better take my pills now*

:p

5. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    :D you'd think they were offroad, wouldn't you? The way they drive through stop signs and stoplights and drive 40 in a 25 school zone with their soccer kids in the car. They'll hunt you down and kill you if YOU do it but it's ok for them. :p