1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What wiper blades have you had luck with?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by Higgins909, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Higgins909

Higgins909 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Long story short, my wipers got in a fight and now I need to order a new 26". I had some Bosch ICON wiper blades and they seemed pretty sweet. (RIP) I had some Rain-X Latitude and they were horrible. Reviews on amazon are hit or miss.

Have any wiper blades that work well and you like?

Thanks,
    Higgins909

2. jerrymildred

jerrymildred Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Toyota sells Sightline and they are good. Their OEM wiper blades are a little more dear, but last for at least three years. I just replaced wipers on my '17 Prime and my wife's '17 Prius. I got the Sightline for hers and the OEM for the Prime. The originals lasted four years, we'll see how these compare. In 45 years of driving, I've never had aftermarket wiper blades last more than a year.

For my PiP and our Gen 2s, I got the blade inserts from Toyota for about $9 each. They last almost forever.

Mendel Leisk likes this.
  3. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Lately I get the Bosch beams from Rock, they work fine and they're under $5 each.

4. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I replaced my original from-the-factory wiper inserts, with same, roughly at the 10 year mark. They looked fine; just figured it was time.

Only around 88k on it though.

jerrymildred likes this.