1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Would You Have Done?

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Kan, May 6, 2024.

1. Mr.Vanvandenburg

Mr.Vanvandenburg Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    A small padlock can be used in the handle, most have a small hole there. Even if have self locking enabled, the padlock is visual.
    I give no excuse to the Tesla driver, none. They wanted free charging and cut in front of the line to get it. I would wad up the note and put it on the car. It doesn’t have regular door handles to stick it in I guess, just leave it on the windshield.

#41 Mr.Vanvandenburg, May 9, 2024
    Last edited: May 9, 2024
  2. sylvaing

sylvaing Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    You can charge to 100% but just like in the Prime, it's not the full 100%, but unlike the Prime, you have no way of knowing what's the buffer (15% on the Prime).

3. sylvaing

sylvaing Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    If it's a Model 3 or Y, just push the bigger part of the handle and the other end will pop out. Put the not there and let the handle swing back in and hold it in place.

4. dbstoo

dbstoo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE Premium
    In my younger days, when we actually had "normal" and "compact" parking spaces (Thanks to OPEC's oil embargo) we'd find a 1950's Cadillac (or something that big) parked in a compact space. The large car often crossed the line and used up two spaces, making it difficult to find compact spaces for a sub-compact car like a Vega.

Being a bit of a radical back then, I'd leave a note for the driver of the land-yacht. It would read something like. "Dear sir. I'm sorry about the scratch in your paint, but you really should not have parked that way." They would sometimes spend a lot of time looking for the scratch.

BiomedO1 likes this.
  5. dbstoo

dbstoo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE Premium
    I have a picture of a Tesla that was charging at the local Starbucks. He has a twig stuck in that hole in the handle, presumably to keep it from falling out. The charging cord was stretched to the limit.

6. Kan

Kan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Actually, I had a full tank of gas and about 10 miles of EV. When they unplugged me, it had reached 15 miles EV. It's their conduct that I had an issue with. Great discussion here!

BiomedO1 likes this.