1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What's the deal with the PC store?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by koa, Jan 12, 2006.

1. koa

koa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I ordered a sunscreen on the Jan 5 and paypal billed my credit card. I have yet to receive a confirmation of an order placed or a reply to an email I sent the store. I also posted on the commercial sale site with no response. Is this SOP when ordering through the store? I ordered a BT stiffening plate direct from BT and it was at my door 3 days later.

2. AlphaTeam

AlphaTeam Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Maybe give Danny a PM. He is usually very good about getting back to people.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    If you didn't receive a confirmation of your order, then it probably didn't go through correctly. We've had a continuous problem of PayPal "eating" orders - in other words, taking the money for them and never passing back the order information to the PriusChat Shop. I urge anyone placing an order through the PriusChat Shop to make sure you receive an email order confirmation, and if you don't - immediately email the Shop about your order so we can look into it.