1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What's the WEIRDEST thing you've ever seen or heard?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, May 11, 2006.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(benighted @ May 12 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]254549[/snapback]</div>
    I still read that and bust out laughing until my sides hurt!!
    Armageddon, Armageddon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I origanlly heard this story on the johnboy & billy big show from thier news man raford.. I liked to have wrecked when I heard it. I was crying due to laughing so hard....... :lol: :lol:

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(benighted @ May 12 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]254549[/snapback]</div>
    Sounds to me like somebody did make it up.

3. JeffHart

JeffHart New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ May 14 2006, 10:35 AM) [snapback]255165[/snapback]</div>
    According to Snopes, you're right

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp

Cheers,
    Jeff

4. benighted

benighted New Member

Oops, I thought he said that happened to somone he knew... guess not.

5. micheal

micheal I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    The weirdest thing I have ever heard was that we are created by completely random forces out of primordial ooze.

Okay, maybe that was a little facetious.

Working in a psychiatric prison, you hear lots of weird stories. A lot of which are made up by the inmates, but some that are true.

Probably the strangest that I can recall was an inmate with schizophrenia who cut his member off twice. The first time the medical staff was able catch him in time to reattach it. The second time he flushed it down the toilet so they couldn't put it back on own. He had some somatic delusion regarding it, although I can't remember the specifics of it.

6. hybridTHEvibe

hybridTHEvibe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(benighted @ May 16 2006, 11:57 PM) [snapback]256644[/snapback]</div>
    yes he did.
    everything he posts here is just copied from the net. the only thing that is his own is (_|_) and anything about passing gases...

7. fphinney

fphinney Member

This story might be a little hard to beat?

[​IMG]

Enumclaw-area animal-sex case investigated

By Jennifer Sullivan

Seattle Times staff reporter Friday, July 15, 2005

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property. He died of acute peritonitis due to a perforation of the colon.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

A surveillance camera picked up the license plate of the car that dropped the man off at the hospital, which led detectives to the farm and other people involved, said sheriff's Sgt. John Urquhart.

Deputies don't believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart.

Source: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/loca...8_horse15m.html

8. fphinney

fphinney Member

Actually, the weirdest thing about my not being able to finish my sentences

9. jared2

jared2 New Member

"bestiality is not illegal in Washington state"

This could form the basis of a whole new tourist industry. Cheaper than flying to Bangkok.

10. fphinney

fphinney Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(benighted @ May 12 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]254549[/snapback]</div>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still laughing!

11. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Mike the headless chicken. Google that phrase and you can learn all about him.

Tom