1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What's this chime?

Discussion in 'Prius v Technical Discussion' started by Agusto2017, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Offline

Offline Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    The panoramic roof on our 2012 Prius v is my wife's favorite feature. It's odd that the pano roof was discontinued for the U.K. but continued to be available in North America and Europe.

American tourists are as dangerous as Euro lorry drivers. My closest near crash experience while driving in England was many years ago on the way to Stonehenge on a family tourist trip in a Ford Granada. Someone in a small sports car pulled out to pass me ignoring the oncoming traffic. I was able to hug the edge of the road enough to allow him to straddle the middle of the road while he was driving inches away beside me and for him to avoid being hit. When we got to Stonehenge, I noticed the offender getting out of his sports car and I decided to give him some not so gentle advice on driving. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised when I found out where he was from: California

kithmo and Air_Boss like this.
  2. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Not Boston? LOL