1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wheel speed PID for Torque?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Docholo, Mar 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Docholo

Docholo Junior Member

I suspect that one of my wheel speed sensors on my 05 has an intermittent fault that makes the vcs light blink. Some days it triggers above 50 mph and other days it does not happen at all.

I do not know which wheel it is though and I would love to have Torque tell me anything it could.

I tried PID 2103 OBD Header 7B0 and A/B/C/D given https://priuschat.com/attachments/zvw30-custom-pids-for-torque-android-app-12nov12-xlsx.62564/ . There is nothing on that stream for me.

I have a VCI cable on order but do I really need to get Techstream going to figure out of my wheel speed sensor is loosing its mind?

2. dbtorreliob

dbtorreliob Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Did you ever figure this out? I have the same issue. VCS triggers occasionally while breaking and abs light turns on over 60. Were you able to do it with torque or did you have to use the cable?