1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wheelskins

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by RJS5586, Apr 20, 2017.

1. RJS5586

RJS5586 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I wasn't a big fan of the feel of the steering wheel. Reading recommendations on older models I went with wheelskins. I didn't see any post or photos on wheelskins on the gen 4.
    Not a perfect install, I give myself about a 7/10.. but it does feel better. The large spoke at the bottom is the biggest issue as it leaves a sagging in the wheelskins. Nothing a piece of 2 sided tape cant fix.
    After reading some reviews on these, I did notice quite a few reviewers complaining about have to unthread and go back due to getting off on the holes. This is the main reason for my post. I figured out an easy way to keep from having this happen. Before I installed, I took a pink paint pen and went around the inside putting a dot on every eighth hole on both sides. This made it very easy to keep myself lined up when threading. Just thought I would share. Wheelskins.jpg