1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

When SUVs Attack :(

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by CHART, Oct 14, 2004.

1. hbolter

hbolter New Member

Since you said this thread was "therapy" for you, I can't resist chiming in here, although I'm really just echoing what almost everyone else has said.

I normally regard insurance companies as a necessary evil, although I am fortunate in having a good agent who has taken very good care of me, my wife and other relatives for the better part of 20 years. My perspective may be a bit (!) skewed living in California, where people sue at the drop of a hat, coat, umbrella, left shoe, right shoe, keys, watch, pen, etc., etc., etc. You are doing the right thing informing your insurance company--you pay them a pretty penny for protection and help, and that's what you should get from them. Our local law enforcement agencies (at least here in San Diego) also generally follow the same rule--unless someone's injured, they don't get involved.

Anyway, hope everything works out well for you and keep us posted. And, by the way, I'm sure you're very proud of your kids--sounds like they're being "fetched up" right!

2. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Stupid SUV's...