1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

When you're smiling...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by The Electric Me, May 31, 2010.

1. FL_Prius_Driver

FL_Prius_Driver Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Obviously, I enjoyed the comment. Now in this case I prefer the emoticon call that would have qbee42 (Tom) turned into a newt as my response. Any clue where I could find someone that does that?

2. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Rae Vynn did that to me in Detroit. I got better.

Tom

3. amm0bob

amm0bob Permanently Junior...

The last place on earth to get cable, Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II

Ummm... Tom...

You're climbing stuff again... I don't think it's all worn off Bra...

I'm just saying...

4. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That's good to hear. Thank you. With the understanding that it's excessive use of emoticons that forms the basis of the strenuous objections, may I suggest that perhaps one or two here and there would not be entirely inappropriate? In this case, I would recommend either a :) or a :lol: Clearly, the humour was insufficient to warrant a :pound: or a :rofl: And those questionable :cheer2: are...well, ick.

Our options are somewhat limited, but I think we can come up with a reasonable facsimile.

First, we have Tom. :yo:

And then we have Rae Vynn, the likeliest candidate for such a procedure: :drama: (Sadly, witches and broomsticks are noticeably lacking from our emoticon repertoire, so this will have to do)

And then, there's the act of newtification. We have several options here, none of which are entirely suitable, all of which conveying various nuances of meaning which may or not be appropriate.

It could be :fish: or :boink: or :whip:, though a wiggling nose or zapping wand would be preferred, and, knowing :yo:, he might enjoy the :whip: rather more than would be appropriate for proper newtification.

And then, there's the newt. :frog:

OK, so it's a frog.

Sigh. Maybe you're right. Words are better. Although, you must admit, smileys can be B).

1 person likes this.
  5. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two