1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where are my seat covers? Order number #22075

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by taisaneiji, Jan 18, 2015.

1. taisaneiji

taisaneiji Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Where are my seat covers? I purchased the Clazzio Leather Seat covers on December 13, 2014. I spent $549 for the custom two-tone model. On Jan 8, I sent an email inquiring about delivery. Danny responded on Jan 8, requesting I change my order to a solid color and that these could be sent out immediately. I was also told I would receive a $100 refund from my original $549 order amount. On Jan 15, I wrote Danny an email because I had still not received a tracking number or any further communication. I have called 4 times with no return calls and having left voice messages that have been similarly ignored. Yesterday I received a review request asking how I like my new seat covers? So, Where are they?? If there is anyone out there reading this, my order number is 22075. HELP! Thank you

2. apt5020

apt5020 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Five
    Why didn't you order from Clazzio? I believe it's cheaper there with coupon. Prius Shop I believe they order direct from dealer and bill you.

3. taisaneiji

taisaneiji Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Thank you for your interest in my dilemma. These seat covers are a Christmas present to my husband. This website seemed like an honest choice, the lack of communication exacerbates the situation. I do not think this chat group should offer products if they can not deliver the product and/or explain what the problem is. There is an expected integrity and trust with internet shopping. This kind of experience damages the whole concept on online purchases. Help me out and send my seat covers!
    p.s.- I have already paid for the covers ($549.00).

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    you'll get them eventually, danny's straight up. he does have communication issues sometimes. did you p/m him?

5. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    There is little to nothing "we" the general posting population of Prius Chat can do to help you with your ordering problems.

You need to continue to try to communicate with Danny.

I can commiserate and feel sorry about your frustration. But that's about it.

I can also tell you that over my many years of Prius Chat involvement, whenever someone DOES have a problem with the Prius Shop, resolution is reached.

By the time someone is so frustrated or disgruntled as to make a public post begging for intercession? It's a little late for me to post the big smiley face and tell you everything will be alright.

But continue to try to reach Danny.....I suspect eventually everything will be made right.

6. taisaneiji

taisaneiji Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Could you please explain "p/m"?

7. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

@taisaneiji , a PM = Private Message on most forums. With this forum software it is called a conversation, not a PM or p/m though, so you will not see a PM or p/m button to click on.

Click on @Danny's name, (his name to the left should be a clickable link) and in the pop up window that appears choose start a conversation.

He will also now get a notification that I tagged him in this post.

8. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    private message. go to dannys home page here and start a conversation.

9. taisaneiji

taisaneiji Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Thank you. I will try to make contact.