1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where are Rev. Sharpton & Rev. Jackson?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bigmahma, May 17, 2007.

1. Devil's Advocate

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The real tragedy, and call of this topic, is that if the victims had been black and the perps white this would have been ALL over the news. Yes national news.

The drive by media is liberally biased and this story doesn’t move their liberal (progressive) agenda forward. In fact it probably sets the agenda back a couple of decades.

This is the reason the LA Times and other major papers are losing vast portions of their readership. The news making print isn’t what the people see out of their doors.

2. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devil's Advocate @ May 17 2007, 06:22 PM) [snapback]444462[/snapback]</div>
    Reality has a well-known liberal bias.

3. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devil's Advocate @ May 17 2007, 06:22 PM) [snapback]444462[/snapback]</div>

Bingo

4. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pinto Girl @ May 17 2007, 03:56 PM) [snapback]444415[/snapback]</div>
    What she said.

5. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devil's Advocate @ May 17 2007, 05:22 PM) [snapback]444462[/snapback]</div>
    OK, kids, it's time to play COMPLETE THE PHRASE!

Two wrongs ____ ____ __ _____ .

6. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ May 17 2007, 07:55 AM) [snapback]444045[/snapback]</div>
    Nothing unusual about anything you've said. White victims usually are ignored as it's politically correct to give those poor misunderstood black animals the benefit of the doubt. The hate crime crap only applies to white folks. So, are you a member of the National Alliance? Do you read "The Truth At Last" newspaper? Did you belong to the NAAWP when it existed?

My guess is you're not really serious about the crimes and are trying to start a racial discussion. It's a no win situation on this forum. You will be the loser as most people don't care.

Sharpton & Jackson wouldn't help any white person as they are self-serving and don't care about whites. Did you try getting in touch with Louis Farrakhan? He has always wished all whites death.

7. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Walker1 @ May 18 2007, 12:40 AM) [snapback]444653[/snapback]</div>
    Is this PriusChat, or did I somehow accidentally stumble onto Ku Klux Klan chat?

8. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ May 17 2007, 09:49 PM) [snapback]444655[/snapback]</div>

Hmm, most of these guys are from the same geographic regions.....

9. indiepants

indiepants New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ May 17 2007, 07:55 AM) [snapback]444045[/snapback]</div>
    Um, ok.

Are you saying that advocates of the black community are hypocritical because they aren't standing up for the white victims? Do you think Sharpton and Jackson are pleased the victims are dead?

What is your point exactly?

10. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ May 18 2007, 12:49 AM) [snapback]444655[/snapback]</div>
    Please be patient. You will be receiving your white, hooded robe in the mail any day now. Unfortunatlely, the shipping company we use adheres to the EEO and employs (shudder) minorities, which, of course, explains why your package has not arrived on time. We continue to beg the indulgence of our patrons until the cleansing.

11. MegansPrius

MegansPrius GoogleMeister, AKA bongokitty

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZenCruiser @ May 18 2007, 07:42 AM) [snapback]444762[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, I guess they long for the good old days...

when if you murdered somebody black it didn't even matter if you got caught; the jury would still let you off (if you were white, that is).

Even if the Duke team had raped a white stripper (or been accused) it still would have been a big story because: A COLLEGE SPORTS TEAM RAPING A STRIPPER is the kind of headline newspapers dream of. The race thing was an added bonus.

In 2005, there were 2600 anti-black crimes. I don't recall hearing mention 2600 such crimes. WHERE WAS ThE MEDIA?? WHERE WERE SHARPTON AND JACKSON? There were also 828 anti-white crimes. Where was Bigmahma, Devil's advocate, and Walker1? Those are the stats from the FBI.

The fact is, we mostly don't hear about these stories because they're local news. They don't have the drama of a college sports team raping someone. The OP in this thread is just revealing his own bias in this thread by cherry-picking a few incidents and trying to conflate them into something they're not.

12. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devil's Advocate @ May 17 2007, 05:22 PM) [snapback]444462[/snapback]</div>
    OMG, you're completely right... the news agencies don't post it because they're all stinking Liberals! I knew it!

Back here in reality, we tend to recognize that this is a local issue that, as has been stated before, isn't national news. There isn't a sports team, celebrity, politician, or millionaire involved. There is no political leverage to be gained by promoting the brutality of the crime. As mikepaul so eloquently put it, whites don't have a power center to headline incidents like this, because of all the horribly brutal crap we've done to other races over the years. You think this is bad? It wouldn't surprise me to hear about incidents 100 times worse committed against Blacks back before the Civil War.

It's not the "liberal media" trying to promote it's agenda here. It's you and bigmahma trying to promote yours.

13. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

Oh...

So the Duke players being "ACCUSED" of raping some NAPPY HEADED HO (that's what she is) is national news???

She was a drug addict - had accused other men of raping her previously - and HAD BEEN IN JAIL...

but THAT WAS NOT said by the liberal news - why? Because that would go against their agenda.

The case fell apart - charges dropped - but... That got a BLIP on the news.... no apologies from the "BLACK ACTIVIST" Sharpton or Jackson.

Make no mistake - it was news because some rich white kids were having a party with a black stripper.

These ANIMALS who raped, tortured, maimed and gang banged this poor girl for FOUR DAYS got no news attention?

That isn't a local story - that's NATIONAL -

If four white kids had done this to a black woman - i'm sorry - It would be on the news DAILY in 180 different countries and in 15 Languages.

BigMahma

Tell me I'm wrong and you are a LIAR

(who is sick and tired of being sick and tired)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MegansPrius @ May 18 2007, 09:49 AM) [snapback]444786[/snapback]</div>

Hey,

They were ACCUSED - which is a far cry from what happened.

In this country - a white man accused of raping a black woman is guilty until Sharpton and Jackson leave the city.

I actually believe cases like this hurt their agenda even more - because it shows the bias - and the hypocracy of these two blithering morons with liberal agendas.

BigMahma

14. eagle33199

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I swear, it's like a miniature Berman here... For your benefit, i'll tell you what i told him:
    1. read
    2. comprehend
    3. reply

you have step 3 down...

15. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ May 18 2007, 11:10 AM) [snapback]444856[/snapback]</div>
    What does that mean?

16. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ May 18 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]444858[/snapback]</div>
    eagle33199, you might want to explain your last post, using smaller words. :)

17. eagle33199

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ May 18 2007, 10:27 AM) [snapback]444868[/snapback]</div>
    You're right... there was a 10 letter word in there! lets see, what can we use instead of comprehend... understand? no thats too long. envisage? nope, also too long. perceive? Same problem! arrrrgh.... Oh, here we go... dig!

18. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ May 18 2007, 12:49 AM) [snapback]444655[/snapback]</div>
    No Klan, I just tell it how it really is. If you don't believe it do some research. Why would you go from one extreme and automatically use the Klan?? There are many injustices done to whites-they have nothing to do with being in a Klan or being a redneck. I am none of those things.

19. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Walker1 @ May 18 2007, 02:01 PM) [snapback]445022[/snapback]</div>

*touches nose*

20. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MegansPrius @ May 18 2007, 09:49 AM) [snapback]444786[/snapback]</div>
    I tell you what: Go to the nearest maximum security prison or jail and count the % of black inmates. yes, there is much black on black crime, but previous FBI stats say 80% of all violent crime is done by blacks. It makes no difference what happened in 1960. Who cares. It's 2007. Do you think that piece of S**t Sharpton cares about you? Keep on dreaming.

I used to work in law enforcement and 1 year in a maximum security prison. The numbers are quite accurate.