1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where are the liberal trolls?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Pinto Girl, May 17, 2007.

1. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ May 18 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]444948[/snapback]</div>
    Was it not you that called me or referred to me as doberman?

2. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, I'm trying to push your buttons, by alluding to your favorite game of creating names like billary and b hussein obama. I only do this for you, since you're the only one I consistantly see doing this. Eye for an eye, eh?

3. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tyrin @ May 18 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]444924[/snapback]</div>
    Almost like a liberal calling a person stupid if:

1. they believe in God
    2. they are pro-life
    3. they oppose gay marriage or polygamy
    4. they are for fighting for others to enjoy the rights we enjoy here
    5. they do not believe mankind is responsible for climate changes
    6. they believe that there are times in our history were the government has to be more vigilant than others

4. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Not sure I've ever heard someone called stupid for professing faith.
    Professing faith based policy, yes. Faith, no.
    Point me to a post where someone said you are an idiot for believing in God.
    I have seen people say religion is the cause of all wars, and get quickly reprimanded.
    I have seen many called immoral for NOT agreeing with # 1,2, and 3.

5. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ May 18 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]445000[/snapback]</div>
    Actually, no. I do not recall calling hillary billary but i can see the name as a confluence of bill / hillary clinton seeing how they like for people to look at them like a team - hence it is not an insult to them. in terms of b. hussein obama - how is that an insult - is that not his given name? and perhaps you think doberman is a term of endearment for me? or perhaps it is your intention to insult me and degrade me - the reasons of which are obvious.

And you are not pushing my buttons - you have illuminated the workings of the "liberal mind" {i use this term very loosely - depending on your age} to those who are looking -

Tell me my liberal friend, are you religious - not that i care - but you seem to be quoting the Bible - i mean if you are not religious but you reference God's good book - how do you rationalize that - must be tough to be a liberal - if you are one - especially if you are over 40 - but if you are i can understand why.

6. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F8L @ May 18 2007, 08:55 AM) [snapback]444890[/snapback]</div>
    No coincidence at all. We are most of us creatures of the culture we're brought up in. How could we be anything else? In fact, that's what gives culture stability - otherwise there'd be cultural morphing the equivalent of old French Quarter New Orleans becoming like Seattle every other week!

MB

7. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Do you follow anything anyone says?
    I am not a liberal. I am a pragmatist and their is no party that represents my views. I just get along better with liberals, as they are more open minded.
    I grew up strictly Catholic and went to a Catholic university and learned behavioral neuroscience. I am now agnostic and see both the good and bad that comes from religion.

You have used the billary and B hussein term MANY times. It is clearly an attempt to connect the the negative mental image of Saddam to Barack and Bill to Hillary. Youu really think you're that clever and noone here sees that technique? I dislike Hillary anyways, so who cares? I'm not going to defend her.

And you've been called doberman many times and never minded. It seems to fit the way you just bark at people until someone swats you on the nose.

This thread is about trollish behavior and you and Big Mama fit the shoe. Baiting, framing issues as black or white to fit your need, name calling, and a completely inability to have a civil conversation. Every thread you start is an attempt to bait someone into an argument. And I defend your right to do so too! But I defend my right to call you troll and swat you on the nose when you just bark out the same bs over and over again.

8. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ May 18 2007, 01:59 PM) [snapback]445020[/snapback]</div>
    You certainly display very liberal characteristics - including moral madness - liberals are more open minded? Perhaps you mean they have traits that let them abandon core beliefs and understandings at a moments notice - i guess the OJ jury was liberal seeing how open minded they were.

Liberal tend to congregate together because those who are not liberal actually have ethics and morals that cannot be twisted to fit the current rage - AGW for instance.

You gloss over my reply as to the hillary and barak names compared to what you have called me - your calling me doberman is far more malignant than me stating barak hussein obama's given name - no -- or am i not being liberal [open minded] enough?

9. Alric

Alric New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ May 18 2007, 12:43 PM) [snapback]445003[/snapback]</div>
    The correct terminology would be:

1. Delusional
    2. Unconcerned with other people's lives
    3. Unconcerned with other people's lives
    4. Confused
    5. Delusional
    6. Obvious

I would never call anyone stupid.

10. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    What?!
    I've stated MANY times in the past, that I do NOT agree with AGW hype!
    Again, you don't listen to ANYBODY, you just lump everyone togethor as immoral liberals and then cry about geting persecuted.

Who gave you the moral highground anyways? Calling someone immoral is pretty much top of the lists of insults.

OK so according to the all knowing doberman, liberals (AKA people who frequent this site) are:
    Unethical
    immoral
    Mad (crazy)
    childish
    and unwilling to hold core beliefs

Anything else? Aren't you supposed to be defending yourself as NOT a troll here?

I'm still trying to figure why you kill so much time here.
    You don't convert anyone to your POV, but rather push them farther away.
    (Caution: doberman technique)
    So you are either a paid plant, an obnoxious troll who likes to fight, or an idiot).

Which is it???
    Come on choose!!
    You can only choose one of them!!!

Well??????
    Oh i gues you're a weak minded immoral liberal, cause you didn't immediately pick one.

11. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ May 18 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]445047[/snapback]</div>

you conservative you - name calling again - bad little neocon you.

do yourself a favor - read all your posts on this topic and try to hold on as you careem from topic to topic and pov to pov.

why do i spend so much time here - i am tying to do God's work my son. if we save even one soul than we have saved all of us.

calling someone immoral is not immoral - it is at times a very accurate description like calling b. hussien obama is an accurate description of his given name - are you catching the theme here?

no more play time for me right now.

12. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Loud and clear!
    You act like a Ahole, bad mouth everyone else, and call it God's work.
    Got it, loud and clear.

And when you're boxed, you run away with your tail between your leg and pick a different fight.

None of this is news to me.
    PS...I said insulting, not immoral. I never said you were immoral. You're wrong to call others immoral, simply because they don't agree with you on politics or religion. Jews don't own morality, nor do Christians, islamics, republicans, or democrats.

13. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ May 18 2007, 02:58 PM) [snapback]445080[/snapback]</div>
    your words:
    "OK so according to the all knowing doberman, liberals (AKA people who frequent this site) are:
    Unethical
    immoral
    Mad (crazy)
    childish
    and unwilling to hold core beliefs"

and now lets examine the situation as YOU define it.

you call me a "ahole" - that makes you mad, childish and if you hold any core beliefs towards treating others properly you light this one up too - that is three of the five you listed above.

I am assuming you are showing aggressive behavior patterns towards me - very unethical my young man and childish.

I could go on but i would hate to further my points by illiciting typical liberal responses from you.

14. tnthub

tnthub Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wow. I don't know what liberal or conservative mean any more as when I was a kid the liberals wanted to legalize pot and stop the war (Vietnam). In 1968 Hubert Humphrey proposed national health care and in 1972 George McGovern wanted a strong (defensive only) military. Today we have a supposedly conservative president who has no problem inflating the budget beyond all belief.

The "questions" are a good general basis for discussion however and my answers are as follows (usually both sides disagree with me):

1. should the Constitution be amended to allow a mother to terminate her pregnancy without exception?
    We do not need to address this in the constitution as it is a private matter between a lady and her doctor.

2. should two men be allowed to marry and should four people be allowed to marry each other?
    Marraige was originally a communal acceptance of a couple's intent to be together as a family. A family can have two people. Religion stepped up to the plate later in our cultural development. So... Why not?

3. should capital punishment be allowed?
    Only in extreme cases should it be mandated but it should be an "option" for anyone receiving life without parole.

4. do all people have a right to a free press?
    Yes and we have a right to be free from censorship but as long as no harm is done.

5. do all people have a right to a unbiased judiciary?
    Yes, unfortunately we do not have such a thing.

6. do all people have a right to self-determination?
    Yes, as long as they do not infringe upon the rights of others.

7. do all people have a right to obtain an education?
    Yes, but that does not mean someone else can be required to finance it.

8. do all people have a right to express their religion without fear of persecution or harm?
    Yes and all religions should pay taxes just as the Atheists do.

9. do higher taxes lead to prosperity?
    No.

10. are Islamists "freedom fighters"?
    I cannot speak for all of them but they have a right to be what they want as long as they do NO harm to others. If they do harm to others they have a right to be brought to justice like anyone else.

11.did george bush have prior knowledge of 9/11?
    It doesn't matter. Did Roosevelt have prior knowledge of Pearl Harbor?

12. there should be total and complete separation of church from state in the USA?
    Yes, but that doesn't mean we need to change our currency or traditions. However it does mean that religons pay taxes like every other business.

15. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

There are people posting on PriusChat because God told them to! Hey, that's cool!

16. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah!!! Play time's NOT over!

You're the only person I've EVER known in 30+ years to call me immoral and NOW unethical.
    Thus, you are officially the first person I get to officially call an AHOLE!

I can't wait to follow your next trolling expedition and jump in with
    "he's just doing God's work" and point them to this post.

You are a classic "dish it out but can't take it" Ahole.
    And I'm not a liberal, but I'll take the label and be proud of it if you want. I don't have to start voting for corrupt democrats do I?

17. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ May 18 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]445105[/snapback]</div>
    you have a valid excuse - you are not 40 yet - so let the name calling and anger carry you away - far far away

btw - how am i "not taking it"? i seem to be doing ok here - you are the one who lost their temper and resorted to name calling not me!

you must learn to discern between fiction and non-fiction - my God comment in the context of this discussion was designed to draw forth a point under discussion.....

do not be upset - i do not believe that i am the first person you officially called an ahole - unless you have done it unofficially all the other times before today.

whether or not you are a liberal or not - i could not care less. i wish you well in your lifes endeviours - i hope you find happiness and peace - i hope you make the world a better place for all - seriously -

we can all get along - we should all get along.

have a nice weekend - relax

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ May 18 2007, 03:27 PM) [snapback]445104[/snapback]</div>
    Wasn't that funny :D

18. ystasino

ystasino Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    OPEN YOUR EYES:

"Yet even as we speak, there are those who are preparing to divide us, the spin masters and negative ad peddlers who embrace the politics of anything goes. Well, I say to them tonight, there’s not a liberal America and a conservative America — there’s the United States of America. There’s not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there’s the United States of America. The pundits like to slice-and-dice our country into Red States and Blue States; Red States for Republicans, Blue States for Democrats. But I’ve got news for them, too. We worship an awesome God in the Blue States, and we don’t like federal agents poking around our libraries in the Red States. We coach Little League in the Blue States and have gay friends in the Red States. There are patriots who opposed the war in Iraq and patriots who supported it. We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America."

Quoted from Barack Obama's 2004 speech at the democratic national convention

19. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You said play time was over.
    That's why I said you couldn't take it.

You ARE the only person online I've ever called an ahole (actually I said ACTING like). And it won't happen again unless someone else calls me unethical and immoral.

"you must learn to discern between fiction and non-fiction - my God comment in the context of this discussion was designed to draw forth a point under discussion....."

No it wasn't. It was meant to dodge a question you counld not or did not want to answer. Now you call the comment funny and backtrack.
    This thread is about trolling, so let's go back there, and using a technique you are famous for, I restate the question:

"I'm still trying to figure why you kill so much time here.
    You don't convert anyone to your POV, but rather push them farther away.
    So you are either a paid plant, an obnoxious troll who likes to fight, or an idiot."

Which is it???
    Come on choose!!
    You can only choose one of them!!!

Of course I'm being sarcastic with the tone of the question, but this is your MO every day in posts, and when people do the same thing back to you, you start blurting out "immoral liberal" and crap like that.

If you just admit you like to troll, I'll let it all go and let you go back to fishing for liberals.
    If you are getting paid, I'm OK with that too.
    If you're really here trying to change people's opinion, then that's where I'm confused. You're techniques in doing so are terribly counterproductive.
    Signed
    the immoral unethical mad catcher in the rye of those with childish, waffling stances.

20. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ May 18 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]444960[/snapback]</div>
    :blink: Who did I call what?