1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where can I buy Prius Leather Seats!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by GSWhoops, Apr 19, 2010.

1. GSWhoops

GSWhoops New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Does anyone know where I can buy some Prius leather seats? OEM or Aftermarket???

I've searched and I'll can find are leather seat covers. I'd like to buy actual leather seats because I can't stand having to clean my fabric upholstery every 2 months!

Any places you might know or can recommend would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

2. bedrock8x

bedrock8x Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Try junk yard first. I don't think you want to know how much it will cost from the dealer.

3. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    There are automobile reupholstery shops all over the place. Or Google "katzkins" and/or "Roadwire" (two popular aftermarket leather upholstery manufacturers based in California). In my area (New York City), I can find an automobile reupholstery shop that will install katzkins or Roadwire leather for around $1000 complete.

Then there are the Clazzio leather seat covers that go over the existing seat covers, and which you can install yourself. You can buy the Clazzios on eBay.

4. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    How about Wet Okole neoprene seat covers ... they're waterproof and comfortable and not cold and clammy like unheated leather in the morning. Decent leather seats are usually heated IIRC.

5. Prius/lexus

Prius/lexus New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Katzskins are Awesome! Great quality and good price!

6. paulieprius

paulieprius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I am actually getting a Katzkin kit in my Prius as we speak.. its almost done. Sitting outside waiting right now LOL. Here is their company website: www.shopsar.com
    DEF. worth checking out... I found them on ebay selling the kit and they are right by me actually so doin an install today. im in love.. it so far looks AWESOME. didn't think the prius could look any better. getting my wife a kit from them next week and a dash kit for her truck.

7. pnyboy27

pnyboy27 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    another site you could check out is leatherseats.com..they have some good quality stuff! i used to use their stuff on my lexus re-upholstery..that site is very popular among clublexus.com

8. paulieprius

paulieprius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    i was gunna try leatherseats.com but a bunch of friends and forum boards friends told me about bad experiences. overall, i am VERY pleased with shopsar. the installation also only took 2 hours and i picked up a bunch of other parts and whatnot for myself and my wife. the car looks completely different... would totally recommend katzkin to anyone interested. i am gunna post pics as soon as i get a free minute to do so!

9. Prius/lexus

Prius/lexus New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I Just had Katskin Leather put in as well as heated seats! I highly recomend them! If anyone lives in WA and wants the info just let me know! I had The leather and heated seats put in for $1000 total!

10. rderow

rderow New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Selling dark grey Katskinz leather New and including install for Toyota Prius 2010 2011! Orange CA. I can arrange pick up if you are close in Southern California or you can drive yourself takes about 4 hours. $1,100
    Dark grey leather perforated - same as dealer
    PM me