1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where can I find a roll-up cargo cover?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by huntergirlnc, Jun 5, 2007.

1. huntergirlnc

huntergirlnc New Member

I have looked all over the web for a cargo cover for the hatch of my 2005 Prius (i bought my car used, and the previous owner said it didn't come with one when she bought it), but I can't find them anywhere! I've looked on Toyota's page but can't even find any on there; Ebay; everywhere on the web that I could think to look. There was one on Ebay, once - but it was the wrong color (I need the bisque/beige color). Does anyone have any idea where I could buy one?

Also, does anyone know how hard (and how much $$$) it would cost to add a jack in an '05 for an iPod/mp3 player, like the newer models have?

Please help! :blink:

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I can probably get the cover for you through the PriusChat Shop. Let me check with my vendors to see what kind of pricing we're looking at.

As far as the aux-jack, the easiest thing to do would be to buy the DICE aux-in kit. It's like the DICE ipod integration unit, but it only has the ability to plug in an aux cable instead of the ipod cable. So, there wouldn't be any text displayed or other controls for the ipod, but it is about $40 cheaper.

3. huntergirlnc

huntergirlnc New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danny @ Jun 5 2007, 07:27 PM) [snapback]456086[/snapback]</div>

Thanks for your help! That would be great if you could find out for me. I really appreciate it.
    :D

4. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II