1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where can I find Prius cargo net hooks?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Nam Nguyen, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Nam Nguyen

Nam Nguyen Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Does anyone where I can find just the hooks to attach a cargo net? I'm repurposing another toyota cargo net, but can't seem to find the hook adapter for it. Do the hook adapters from previous Prius generation will work for the 2016 model?

2. PriUncut

PriUncut Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    The cargo net hooks (for the top) come with the net and have to be installed. If you took the cargo net from your old car, you'll need to get the "net clip" parts to install on the new car. You'll notice little covers on each side at the top... those have to be popped off, unscrew a screw and remove some plastic piece... then place the (new) hooks and screw back in place. Then there is a new plastic cover that goes on over the screw.

In other words, unless you buy a new cargo net, your screwed. The parts you need, come with the net. Maybe they're sold separately. Check with your dealer.

I got my dealer to throw in a cargo net... however it had to be ordered and shipped to me. I found the installation instructions online (as none came with it)... and did the installation myself. Not hard. Not as complicated as my explanation here.

Good luck!

krmcg likes this.