1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where can I find red bulbs for turn-signals?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Dj Mastergrind, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Dj Mastergrind

Dj Mastergrind New Member

I got my Prius -06 about three weeks ago. Found this excellent forum about a week before that. I´ve only found a swedish Toyota forum but they don´t discuss the Prius there. Here in Sweden most owners of the Priuses have them thru their jobs. Toyota have recently started a new campaign that aims to private leasing as well so maybe we´ll see more private owned Priuses here as well.

And now for my question. I wonder where I can find red turn-signal bulbs? Any sites in the US that you know ships international. I´ve been looking a little here in Sweden but havn´t found any yet.

And by the way...I really love this car. :D

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    wow, here I am thinking only Americans want red bulbs lol.

Welcome to PriusChat!

sylvania.com will list the bulb no. for the Prius (or check your owners manual). Hmm... if you already know the bulb no., check with www.sigmaautomotive.com and see if they sell red bulbs.

3. Dj Mastergrind

Dj Mastergrind New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Oct 20 2006, 09:43 PM) [snapback]335770[/snapback]</div>
    I had a Caprice before with red turning-signals. Think that got me. Really like that look. I think it will look good together with my black Prius.

I knew what bulb I needed and I found them on several sites in the US. Finally I also found a site that accepted Paypal, so my bulbs are on their way! B)

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    alright!

post pics when you get them!