1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where to buy in Az.?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Carnutt, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Dirk Lerxst

Dirk Lerxst New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone know if Avondale's price (or any other dealer that's been mentioned) is as good as Costco, AmEx, or the credit union's pricing (all three seem to be about the same, FYI)? Or if any dealers are truly honoring these fleet prices on the Prius right now?

2. Jayhawker

Jayhawker New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I will be getting mine in Dec. and I will be buying from Earnhardts since that's where a good friend works. The only "add" I plan on getting is tint and the clear bra. I am hoping they allow me to basically "PDI" the car except for the tint and clear bra. Since I detail, I don't want them hacking on the paint. I will also scotchguard the interior so I am hoping the leave the plastic on the interior as well. We'll see.

3. Carnutt

Carnutt Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    You're going to leave the plastic on in the interior? Seriously?

As for the clear "bra", read of other's problems with bubbles in it which don't go away; just beware of this problem.

4. Jayhawker

Jayhawker New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Carnutt, I will remove all the plastic wrapping out of the car. When I was in the business I always found myself pulling out the elastic that the so called detailers would leave behind. I would just rather do it and know it's done right. I have had the clear bra on two cars and I was fortunate enough not to have any issues, but thanks for the heads up. I will definitey see what the warranty is on it if the dealer installs it. Cost on it in 06 was $365 so hopefully they won't try and rape me on it.