1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where to get Toyota OEM touch up paint

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by osunick, Jun 14, 2013.

1. osunick

osunick New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd like to add factory touch up paint to a list of parts and accessories I need to order. All the online dealers don't seem to offer it, so if anyone knows which dealers sell touch up paint online, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I do not know about online but I got a touchup paint pen from my dealer. I preferred the dealer to make sure I got the correct color match.

3. osunick

osunick New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah, I'm looking for a real Toyota dealer who sells the paint online. This hasn't been a problem for Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Audi, Mazda, or BMW, most have dealers who sell full parts and accessory catalogs online- for some reason this seems impossible with Toyota.

4. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Why can't you go to a Toyota parts counter? You live in Cali must be everywhere.

kenoarto likes this.
  5. osunick

osunick New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Because I have about $100 in parts I'd like to order, and online prices tend to be about 30% less than in person. I answered my own question- I looked up the part number and ordered directly from the parts catalog for the OEM touch up paint.

6. Eclipse1701d

Eclipse1701d Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    The paint code is located on your driver's side door placard. Find the code, then go to google.com and type in Buy Toyota OEM Touchup Paint Code ??? Then, click the links to find the best price and proceed to checkout.

7. jefe

jefe Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd like to put a plug in for Buy Vehicle Touch Up Paint Kits & Systems Online - Shop Now!. I bought their spray kit on Amazon ($30) which comes with an aerosol can of color and one of clear coat.
    My color is metallic tideland pearl, and I was very pleased with the results.
    I know you said OEM, and already found it, but thought I would pass that along for others.

Jeffrey Jessup likes this.