1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where to put loose change?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mark_amdg, Nov 12, 2005.

1. MNPrius

MNPrius New Member

There are still parking meters downtown, but I bus to work so it's not an worry for me. You should come back - no earthquakes :D

2. datavortex

datavortex New Member

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I did miss it thank you the cover comes off tonight! I will be a penny richer. I will try not to spend it all in one place B)

4. suemarnold

suemarnold New Member

When I got my '04 Prius a month ago I went to the nearest auto parts store (Kragen I think) and bought collapsable sun screens for the front windshield, a new "rag" for dusting the "dashboard" (whatever they call it now), a folding squeege that fits next to the front seat, plain license plates holders (mine was used from So. CA--didn't want to advertise that dealer OR So. CA . -:) and. . . a nifty coin holder that holds nickels, dimes and quarters--reminds me of the old coin holders bus drivers used to wear. It's small, black, holds lots with a spring for each compartment, fits in the underscreen "ashtray" and doesn't rattle. Very handy for all the parking meters I have to deal with that don't give you much time for your money nowadays. Now, if Fastrak worked on parking meters. . . Actually, some new ones in Berkeley and at Stanford use credit cards--amazing.

Sue in SF Easy Bay