1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Which AC setting do you think is best?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by natural_tools, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heh, considering that we've had a lot of days here in the high nineties, no I don't think that 80 is hot. You have to have some understanding of the weather in Missouri to get what I was saying there. It wasn't a great joke, granted.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    kaysea, i like your signature and yes i consider it typical of GM thinking

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Dave, I'm glad I don't have to explain what that signature means. Being in the Detroit area, I get to hear their attitude more than most of the country. That quote came from one of the local papers and it so tells you how they think. That is, "if you drive a small car you're poor and not worth our time, that's why we build cheap, crappy small cars. Call us when you have more money to spend." I was once told, not long ago, that a lot of people consider it a sign of how well off they are by how much they waste. If you recycle, only put one trashcan out and drive a small car then you must not being doing very well. Unbelievable.

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    that is sad. i graduated from Port Huron High School so i am well aware of the sentiments in that area. we had it very very good for a while but times have changed and we need to move on. ignoring the problem and belittling any other solutions aint gonna fix a thing.

5. taaustin

taaustin New Member

From another Texas driver... I usually run between 67 - 78. One damned fine trick is to flip over to the Climate screen and toggle on the floor vents as well as the main AC vents. I find that with cool air blowing on my feet as well as face I'm just as comfortable with the temp set to 78 as I am at 76 with only the main vents on.

$0.02

Terry