1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Which green matters the most when it comes to your Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Gasitman, Oct 20, 2009.

?
  1. The green environment

11 vote(s)
    12.6%
  2. The green in my bank account

28 vote(s)
    32.2%
  3. Both

40 vote(s)
    46.0%
  4. Neither, I love the look of the car, best thing since sliced bread.

8 vote(s)
    9.2%
  1. asj2009

asj2009 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I'm smart enough to know the extra money i plunked down to get the Prius + options means the ROI over a similar car that is not a hybrid is stretched far into the future.

That being said, it is a very low emissions vehicle (which is good for the environment) and i get a great feeling seeing how much gas i'm saving anyways. Plus, ever since i got the Prius all other cars, no matter what model, seem...well, just cars to me, nothing special...pieces of metal and plastic that are basically all the same ICE underneath.

it's a one way street...once you go hybrid, the only way up is electric.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Well of course. We would be lying if we said anything other than that. And I'm not kidding here.

Take a look at any - ANY - advertisement and you will see that their product is superior and the owners of that product are likewise superior. If you feel that you are inferior in any way, you need to run out and buy that product because it will make you a superior mom, a superior lover, a superior driver, a superior consumer. Whatever. I truly feel good about myself because of the very reasons you list. I'm not about to deny it and I've been indirectly accused by multiple articles of being smug because of it. But I posit that my nice, warm superior feeling is no different than the nice, warm superior feeling that BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mustang and Corvette driver gets when they speed past me.

To each their own.