1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Which Nokya Fogs to Buy?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by macmaster05, May 31, 2010.

1. silentak1

silentak1 Since 2005

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Some people drill it somewhere. I don't.... I tend to use 3M thick double sided tape (slightly warmed up with a heat gun) and place it somewhere flat (if possible). The ballast can be mounted in any direction, I just like it flat so minimize the rest of it falling off (which happens once every 3 years, need to replace the tape).

Also, there's a whole other set of threads in every online forum that discusses the issues of HID kits in halogen housings and heat issues, but so far... I've never had an issue and have never been pulled over in any of my cars.

1 person likes this.
  2. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I may have found the answer. Most helpful ebay members ever!

these Nokya input is actually 55W as well. You will see the marking on the actual bulb as 55W. 70W would be the output. So you are fine.

And the other:

it is an output of 70w. all of our guys here with toyotas nissans and hondas are using these as our fog lights and high beams for years. we havent seen any problems ourselves. only concern would be the nokya arctic white stage 2.

thanks,

1 person likes this.