1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

while i dont own a TCH........

Discussion in 'Toyota Hybrids and EVs' started by redhandeddenial, Jun 30, 2008.

1. redhandeddenial

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I did convince my boss to buy one!he loved the synergy drive and the gas saving benefits of my prius, but wanted a larger more comfortable long drive car. on friday he went to test drive anew jetta diesel and i was scared he might drive that in today.

i showed up to work and parked next to his TCH! hes definitely stoked and will more than likely make an appearance here!

he might have gotten me to drink the mac koolaid, i got him on hybrids!

2. JHSmith

JHSmith 2020 Avalon Hybrid Owner

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Glad to hear that he went w/ Toyota hybrid. (Imagine listening about him bi*&^% and moan for the next few years about the price of diesel! :eek: )

As far as steering him to the PC forums, you may also point him to the GreenHybrid site, in particular Toyota Camry Hybrid - GreenHybrid - Hybrid Cars (that's the TCH forum). Since "/49" is mainly for TCH, it covers the TCH in ALMOST as much depth as PC does for Prius. :tape: (Personally, I use both forums.)

3. swhoutx035

swhoutx035 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Greenhybrid.com is a little more active in the TCH arena than over here, but I still learn things about hybrids and synergy drive over here too.

I love my TCH - I am sure your boss will love his too.