1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Who do you think you are?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Somechic, Jul 27, 2006.

1. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tadashi @ Jul 31 2006, 07:13 AM) [snapback]295001[/snapback]</div>
    Gotta love that Karma...

2. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I now annoy drivers on I-20 by doing 63 instead of 70. Managed to average nearly 50MPG to and from Augusta Sunday, although my heat-related recent poor MPGs left the tank average at 46 by the time I got home.

I think 50MPG over 160 miles is better than 55MPG over 220 miles (alternate lowland route) any day...

3. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(molgrips @ Jul 28 2006, 03:12 AM) [snapback]293727[/snapback]</div>
    OK... so I see the winkie at the end, but am not really sure how this was intended.
    1. First off, no... you can't shut me up. Wasn't trying to be a smart-nice person... this time.
    2. I always say that it is better to be a smart-nice person than a dumb-nice person.
    3. No, I'm not zero-carbon - in the case of my main vehicle and solar panels, I'm negative carbon as I generate more power than my car uses. Thanks for asking.
    4. Costed? When new, my Rav4EV cost me about the same as my Prius did. I could sell my Rav today for twice what I paid for it, but what does all this have to do with the thread?

I am sorry if I offended or struck a nerve. I'm also sorry that EVs are not available today. Fixing that is pretty much my life's work lately.