1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Who has the most mileage on their Prius C? Any issues with the battery long term?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by CStar, Feb 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. johnHRP

johnHRP Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Right, only the transmission is not watercooled. The inverter is naturally cooled by water

2. johnHRP

johnHRP Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    The ATF in Yaris or Prius C is much darker than from Prius after 60k miles. It does more cooling works in PriusC. The ATF oil pump is also larger in PriusC.

3. priusCpilot

priusCpilot Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Incredible! I do the transaxle every 30k Miles with Redline D6. Would love to send that 500k mile oil to Blackstone. It's going to be black hole black were the oil will not let any light escape from it lol. Jokes aside tremendous wear in that oil but that means for me 1 million miles which I never will reach before I die :(. Just passed the break now on the 11 year year of owning at 130k miles.

4. KCRed

KCRed Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I have 200K on my 2016 Prius C. Only maint done is oil changes and tires. My husband put new brake pads on at about 175K but only because he bought them before he checked to see if it really needed them. He got in there and they still had lots of life left in them but he replaced them anyway. We do make sure to clean the fan in the back seat area. We did have issues once where dog hair clogged it up.

Hoping to get it to 500K.. so far it's going strong.