1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Who's interested?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Jul 23, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    well you know every years, mercerites petition the US government to become an independant nation.

and Star, my sister works for All Star Ford in the aftercare department, so that is the only reason i know about that stuff.

i never realized that clear coat oxidized. i thought it was plastic. basically clear coat is much more effective in dry weather. but they have a whole other set of things to worry about.

2. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I like your sister already. Will she do Prii? Hmm, certainly not dry weather most of the time in WA. Haha, spray Scotchguard on our cars! The rain will bead right off! LOL.

Geeze I'm unusually tired for some reason... must log off for the night, as I can't type well or see the screen clearly. G'night all.

3. TeePee06

TeePee06 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I am interested. I am a new member on here and also a new owner. 2006 with package #7. I currently live in Bellevue but am moving to Kent in the next few weeks.

4. Red Solitaire

Red Solitaire New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm up for meeting some fellow travelers. I am not good at organizing, but I'll help if I can. I live in Port Orchard which is just across the Sound from Seattle. For a West of the Cascades rally, there are tons of scenic drives on the Olympic Peninsula and some pretty nice staging areas on the Kitsap Peninsula. For example, Port Gamble is easy to find and offers an old lumber town charm (with coffee, sandwiches, etc.). From there are places like Dungenes Spit, Port Townsend and Hurricane Ridge within an easy day-trip distance. Great scenery and roads on the Olympic Peninsula.. beautiful country. A ferry ride from Seattle to Bremerton or Kingston is relaxing and usually not too crowded, and that puts you close to Port Gamble. Anyway.... let me know if I can help arrange something; or at least let me know where any rally might be... I'd like to attend.
    [email protected]