1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Why did you buy a Prius ??

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by revhigh, Jun 13, 2011.

?
  1. I bought it to show the world I'm 'GREEN'.

11 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. I bought it to save money on fuel.

121 vote(s)
    91.7%
  1. revhigh

revhigh MPG Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Not sure (and don't really care) how Fox News ever got into this thread about why people bought Prii .... just liberal trolls I guess. :D

Liberals aren't so liberal when you hold an opinion (or create an internet poll :D) different from the way they would have done it .... IT'S JUST A POLL ON THE INTERNET !!!!!

REV

2. revhigh

revhigh MPG Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    No problem Vinnie ! Thanks for the clarification.:rockon:

REV

3. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    First the serious answer, then a silly post.
    I do not try to separate my fellow humans into groups so I can label them, so I do not tend to make polls. Not liking polls in the first place, I may be overly sensitive to badly written ones.

I try never to mess with the Prius owner's head in any way. I get REALLY cranky with those who give deliberately wrong answers to folks with car problems. (I have not seen any posts by bisco in months, we are both happier that way)

So you are not on my bad list, I just think you worded a poll badly, then tried to use a poll many people told you was flawed as data. Not nearly as bad as spamming the forum, giving bad car advice, hitting on the lovelorn, or many other internet vices.

Peace?

4. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    As you may well know, many issues divide our great nation.

http://popvssoda.com:2998/countystats/total-county.html

Those bi-coastal soda drinkers 'fly-over' us pop and coke drinkers. (except in St Louis, who knew it was not a 'fly-over' city?)

Just this weekend I discovered another fundamental difference between the traditional Southern culture my wife was raised in and my more liberal Western Washington upbringing.

A Corn Poll - Ars Technica OpenForum

While I am occasionally interested in trying different positions, I am by habit a rotater, while she has a typewriter habit. At least neither one of us de-nudes the cob before eating our corn, that is just wrong!

There are times you think all Americans have adopted the same culture, (usually in the drive-thru at McDonalds) but no, many divisions separate us still. Just try to find a Waffle House outside the south.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. vinnie97

vinnie97 Whatever Works

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    lol, nice one, another dividing line. ;) Haven't been to a WH in years...have fond memories as a child but you can't deny they're grease factories.