1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Why I didn't get a 2007 HyCam

Discussion in 'Toyota Hybrids and EVs' started by JackDodge, Nov 24, 2006.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TJandGENESIS @ Nov 25 2006, 12:26 PM) [snapback]353914[/snapback]</div>
    A side for the A/C issue on my new HyCam, I would second TJG's quote above.
    The car is soooo much more comfortable to drive and sooo quiet...

There is an aftermarket Ipod charger/holder that can be purchased, so one can listen to the Iopd.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    great info here. but said it once and i'll say it again, for too long, we americans have made purchase decisions solely on the biggest we can afford. we buy big not because we need it, and i hear a lot of people who will say they need an SUV that seats 7 because they have two kids and a dog. that is not need, that is want. if you had a choice of walking or a Prius, i be willing to bet that you would learn to love and accept the Prius and overlook those occasions when it might be a bit cramped.

as for me, i don't need a larger car for the 3-5 times a year that i might need the extra space. for the time i went to the NFC Championship in Seattle with 5 people including one who is 6' 7" and 350 lbs, we were a bit cramped on the 65 mile drive, but hey no one complained.

so to make a decision on a larger car for that reason is no even an option for me. the Prius is the best option for more people than any other car. until there is something smaller that gets the job done better (and there aint one now. even the SMART car's mileage is worse) i will not take the biggest i can afford, i will take the best.

3. Tom6850

Tom6850 Retired

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I am fairly new to Prius (Jan 07) & iPod (March 07). The iPod was a gift and I can see it will replace the CD's most people are using. So much storage in so little a package. Hopefully Toyota will incorporate an MP3/iPod docking station in their new lineups. It is so much easier to load music into an iPod than carry around a whole bunch of CD's. When we bought our Prius we test drove the HyCam. We agree that the Camry is a great car but the Prius is really different plus the better MPG. With the Prius people know you have a Hybrid, with the HyCam it is just another Camry.