1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

why not more sharing of info about good mechanics/service?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by riabreed011, Jul 26, 2006.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    working in the customer service field i am constantly judged by my customers opinion of me. granted most are slanted toward whether the customer got what they wanted (rarely especially since i deal with the ones who are asking for something they dont deserve).

these surveys are what we base our effectiveness on along with shadow monitoring by Quality control.

a similiar database maintained here along with comments from each survey might be a good idea here. just as you rate movies you have watched from netflix, a running total of the average level of service might be more effective.

as far as good service goes, Mike (ifixem) at Toyota of Olympia is a rare breed. besides being knowledgeable about his job, he actually cares about what he is doing. not many people would take an entire day without pay to go the Lacey Electric Car Rally to help us educate the public on the Prius. having his expertise boosted our integrity more than anyone can measure.

2. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wbaillargeon @ Jul 28 2006, 02:27 PM) [snapback]293976[/snapback]</div>
    I very much appreciate this response. I should make it clear that my experience at Beaver was limited to one visit only. A trouble light while on a road trip. The code reading was not free (as I anticipated that it ought to be) and the diagnosis turned out not to be correct in all aspects.

People who have extensive interactions with any shop are in a much better position to assess their strengths and weaknesses.

(Took me a bit to figure out that Taco is a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck).