1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Why so many Atheists White males?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Chuck., Aug 21, 2011.

1. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I could mirror much the same from my viewpoint - religious and/or Christians have been pegged and vilified by some, then followed up by endless bickering of what is meant.

No bad feelings were meant at you kochira, and I know you intended none at me.

The root problem with threads of this nature at PC is not semantics or lack of understanding...99% of the time it gets worked out. The real problem is some are utterly unable to agree to disagree...they are bent on making the other viewpoint uncomfortable, unwelcome. Then they scream they are persecuted in a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It took a long time for me to start a thread like this, but it was in response to the boatload of threads questioning religion...no belief has 100% of the answers - no belief is invulnerable to those questioning it.

Peace.

2. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    They're used to being heard and having their way. This is just another reflection of that dynamic.

1 person likes this.