1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Will a convertible car seat fit??

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Misty Stanford, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Misty Stanford

Misty Stanford Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    I have a 2008 prius & i recently found out I am expecting! I have been looking at the Graco 4ever 4-in-1 convertible car seat. I don't mind it being in the middle because its usually just me and my husband anyway but I just want to make sure it will fit before i go buying it. I hate babies r us shut down because i could just go try it out.

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I suspect that whichever one you look at it will fit due to federal laws to protect your kid... But the real test is not just fit, but issues with durability and ease of use.These are more subtle design details that only people who use 'em every day can give you feedback on. I suspect there's some online forums out there for parents buying car seats and most of them will be marketing gimmicks, but keep digging and find legit people with legit comments. Also because kids are messy and grow real fast long lasting and durable might not be as high priority is easy to clean and less expensive.