1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Will there be less leg room after the go-pedal modification?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by fdf, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Bear68

Bear68 Member

Ha! Good one Hobbit! Replacement pedals may not be available yet for the Gen II Prius. Last I heard from my parts dept pedals were "Not For Dealer Sales" and not available to be ordered. This will change soon, I am sure as new pedals will be needed for reasons other than customers requesting a new vs modified pedal. I posted pics of the modification in another thread.

http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-ii-prius-technical-discussion/79103-ssc-90l-pedal-modification.html

Anyone looking for a replacement pedal might consider calling their local dealer to ask about the availability of new pedals.

Still, the best advice I can give is patience and polite persistence. Remember, Toyota will be ready to do what it takes to make customers happy, but you will still be speaking to people who are just there doing their jobs and in the long run, they are on YOUR side. Selling you a new pedal (even though Warranty actually pays the bill) is money in their pocket. If you win, they win. Be polite and be persistent.