1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Win a 2005 Prius, Sweepstakes!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Gen2, Aug 19, 2004.

1. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I was thinking the same thing.

www.Frenchsfoods.com made me go get my email while the instant win announcement waited for a code to be filled in. Problem was, I was playing at work and I don't have a way to read that mail account from work. I ended up running home, reading the mail, then taking over my work machine from home to finish the win before some power glitch cost me the $10 Sam Goody's card.

I now only play that game from home...

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    One wonders if it was worth all that for a $10 coupon. :?:

3. Jeri

Jeri New Member

when I click on Official Rules, nothing happens. If I agree, what am I agreeing to?

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I entered on behalf of Bill Ford. I never win these things, but if I do, I will publicly announce my intentions to present him with my prize car.

:)

5. mark_hamrick

mark_hamrick New Member

Cool! Would love another thank you!

Hope whoever wins is a copriuschater..er...well you know what I mean!

6. jchu

jchu New Member

Daniel,

You got me there do scan that email briefly, but only to see if I got something from PriusChat :lol: :lol: :lol:

TonyPSchaefer,
    Great idea. I'd gladly see Bill Ford win. I just wish that he'd "get it"

7. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Maybe it uses a pop-up to show the rules and you have pop-ups blocked. Try allowing pop-ups. Though it could also be some more pernicious category of active code they use to display the rules.

I have not read them, but it's probably something relatively benign like the right to send you junk mail and spam for the rest of your life. Also, having a "relationship" with them, by virtue of entering their contest, exempts them from the do-not-call list, assuming you are on it.

8. AlphaTeam

AlphaTeam Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    On the spam issue this is what I do. Goto Endjunk.com Its kind of hard to explain. I'm sure they explain it better than I will. But they give you an unlimted number of e-mail addreses you can turn off if you want that all forward to any e-mail account of your choosing. So for example, the e-mail I gave for here is pruischat(at)alphateam.endjunk.com. Alphateam being my unique username and I can put whatever is in front of the "@" sign. I use the website name so I know where it comes from. Then if I get spam to that address I can just turn it off and all the mail gets bounced back and they are none the wiser. THey even show you how many get bounched. Its funny, but of the hundreds of address I have only 2 or 3 are spammers the rest are not.

Alpha