1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Windshield inside Frost

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Maurice Jones, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Maurice Jones

Maurice Jones Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Thank you Dan. It is just the first car i ever had that did this , and i really feel it is a design flaw based on windshield curvatures and lack of thickness of windshield. Previous model years had recall on windshield due to them easily cracking. I am thinking class action ..

2. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Do you know which previous model had recall on windshield? PRIME and Gen4 Prius are known to have windshield cracking issue. If you search it here you will find many threads. I had my first PRIME windshield cracked only two weeks after purchase. That being said, I don't think that and rear window curve has anything to do with frosting issue you are having.

3. sam spade 2

sam spade 2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    And once AGAIN someone asks a question and doesn't pay any attention to the answer that comes back........from multiple people with VASTLY more experience......and instead thinks that he knows better.
    I am thinking that you aren't thinking clearly.

4. Maurice Jones

Maurice Jones Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    My mistake it is a law suit.

5. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm experiencing major logic disconnects here.

Recalls are not lawsuits.

And I can see no connection between (1) inside frost, (2) windshield curvatures and thickness, and (3) class action lawsuits. A regular ordinary phenomenon such as inside frosting is certainly not something that is going to get anywhere in a lawsuit.