1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Windshield Washer Nozzles

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Rxmxsh, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Rxmxsh

Rxmxsh Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have had these replaced once already, but I'm am now back to 2 single strems that barely hit my windshield. I just surpassed 36k and am without warranty at the moment.

Where can I get new ones? Only at the dealership? Are they hard to replace? Is it worth trying to salvage the ones that are there now? What would I do?

I would assume this happens to a lot of Pri owners. Any help is appreciated.

2. donalmilligan089

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I also hahe a problem with these nozzles. MIne has four outlets but two of thrm squirt straight up

3. firepa63

firepa63 Former Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You can change the alignment with a straight pin. You can also clean the nozzles with a pin. I've never had to replace nozzles on any car I've owned. I just have to clean them once in a while. BTW, if you wax your car, keep wax away from the nozzles as that is usually what clogs them.

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
  5. Rxmxsh

Rxmxsh Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks, I'll try a pin. I knew they were aimable, but I used a key last time (before the new ones). A pin should be better.... or a needle?

6. blueumbrella

blueumbrella Member of Prius Regeneration

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A