1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Windshield Wiper 2010 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by vince177, Apr 15, 2016.

1. vince177

vince177 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi every1
    You know Costco got those rain-x Windshield Wiper for kinda low price but this year they don't have the traditional wiper. They only have the hybrid wiper which its bigger and it won't fit the prius. How do I make it fit? or it just won't fit at all ?

2. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Have you bought already, or not?

If I every get around to changing ours, I'll just pick up the rubber blade inserts from a Toyota dealership, keep it simple.

3. Dennis_MA

Dennis_MA Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Did the same. Stock blades are easy and work fine. Pretty reasonable on Amazon, especially with Prime.

4. toyolover

toyolover Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Toyota blade refill is almost the same price as the Costco wiper blades. If you use the Costco blades, you will lose the use of the wind deflector design on the driver's side. The defector is designed to press the wiper blade closer to the windshield under highway speed and thus cleans better. I learned this after using one pair of Costco blades (and I took it out after a month or two.)