1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wireless charging phone issue

Discussion in 'Prime Audio, Electronics, and Infotainment' started by Nick r24, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Nick r24

Nick r24 New Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Upgrade
    Does a anyone else have issues with the wireless charging pad? I have a 2022 prime with a Samsung galaxy s20 FE.

I'll put the phone on the pad, and like 5 seconds later it just stops charging. I have to lift it up and back down to get it to re-engage the charging. I've tried everything to make it stick, even taking off phone cover.

Any tricks or tips would help.
    Thnakyou.

2. sam spade 2

sam spade 2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Either you or the dealer needs to do some simple testing with some other phones to prove whether the problem is with your phone or with the car.

Pretty simple really.

If......the car won't change ANY phones presented to it, then you have a warranty claim with Toyota.
    If......other phones work OK but yours does not, YOU have a phone problem.

3. mc357

mc357 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    I have issues with my phone. S22.
    I have an aftermarket wireless charger on top of the junk Toyota one to charge my phone through the wireless charging approved OtterBox.

4. GSK

GSK Active Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I have no issues at all charging my Galaxy S22 Ultra on the wireless charger. It's very useful and I'm glad the charger is there.