1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wires attaches to front fender bumper mount

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by winglik, Feb 2, 2021.

1. winglik

winglik Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi there,

Wife just crashed the front passenger side to a pole on a 2010 Prius. The passenger side headlight, turn signal and fog light all gone, including the front fender and bumper section. Need some help ID some of these cables that were attached to the front passenger bumper fender mount. What do these cables do? The mount on my was gone, left with those 4 wires. Now the ABS light keeps on. not sure if these has anything to do with it.

Thanks In advance
    upload_2021-2-2_17-10-55.png

#1 winglik, Feb 2, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    The photo is blurry, but if those are all white-with-black-stripe wires and they all share a metal connection bolted directly to the sheet metal, that's a ground point. Just make sure it's clean, tight, and secure to the metal, and the wires aren't broken.

3. winglik

winglik Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Sorry. i just got a stock image online. couple wires are white and black stripe wires, which I re-attached back to the grounding screws. But doesn't seem to get rip off the ABS light. Have to find another area that affected the ABS issue.