1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

World Cup 2010, S. Africa

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by zenMachine, Jun 12, 2010.

1. zenMachine

zenMachine Just another Onionhead

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Too bad the match itself was an ugly affair, easily the worst final I'd ever seen. The Dutch played like a bunch of thugs. Meanwhile...

USA World Cup bid for 2018 boosted by FIFA financial woes - World Cup News - FOX Sports on MSN

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    My girlfriend's family are big time soccer fans. They are Italian so I should expect it. :)

They were pulling for the Dutch while I was heroically defending the Spanish. So I told my girlfriend that if Spain won that she would owe me an FIFA España hoodie. Because she gets a huge kick out of calling me Mexican, despite the fact I am Spanish, she insisted on buying me a poncho or sarape. So other than De Jong's "mortal combat finishing move" and my girlfriend's teasing, the game was rather boring. :)

3. SPEEDEAMON

SPEEDEAMON Professional Car Nut

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    You guys missed the point. Being used to football, basketball and baseball we are used to seeing high scores and lots of action here. This was a dramatic ending game because it was won squarely and fairly by the Spanish. Had it gone to penalty kicks then it would have been a crap shoot.

That is why one point makes all the difference. Sure its frustrating and it takes a long time. You can't leave or go to the bathroom
    When fueled with alcohol, the fights in the stands get brutal. I didn't see any alcohol being served this time. Probably a good idea.