1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Would you buy a hybrid station wagon

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by burritos, Jun 13, 2006.

1. furkidsnprius

furkidsnprius New Member

Yes I would have purchased a station wagon hybrid, as long as it got the same kind of gas mileage and safety rating.

2. Begreen

Begreen Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ghostofjk @ Jun 15 2006, 02:38 AM) [snapback]271564[/snapback]</div>
    That's our other car. Great design and still gets 29 mpg on a trip with the a/c running. I just drove it today for the first time in a month. Feels a little blimplike after the Prius, but it was nice to feel the road through the steering wheel again. Amazing capacity, legroom and cool rear seat design, though same weak lumbar support for the driver as the Prius.

Yeah, I'm a wagon person. Love the utility of a wagon and don't care about status. If the Prius was modded to a wagon, I'd be a happy camper.

3. j24816

j24816 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EricGo @ Jun 13 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]270917[/snapback]</div>
    A family of 4 on a two week camping trip, the Prius will not cut it for us....we would need to tow a U-haul!

As much as I love the Prius, the Sienna has its place.

The next 'large' vechicle will be a hybrid, whether a station wagon or mini-van.