1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Would you guys take this deal?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by MarkM09, May 26, 2009.

1. MarkM09

MarkM09 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    It's only been 3 days but I thought I'd let you all know how it went. I did tell that particular dealer to shove it. Then I found a car on the net last night that was the color I wanted anyway, Blizzard Pearl, talked to the dealer this morning and bought it for only about $295 over MSRP which included everything but tax.

It was actually pretty funny. I was on the phone with the guy and already had the loan through. He said 4 cars came in last night and mine was the last one left. He had to stop twice while on the phone with me to run people out of "my" car. lol I told him the second time he should have taken the keys and he said he did but he forgot to lock it. :p

So, don't let'em pressure you. The next deal is just around the corner. :)

2. dbacksfan

dbacksfan Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Very good to hear that things worked out for you. Enjoy!:whoo:

3. Pakman777

Pakman777 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    No. Price, salesperson attitude, features you may not want (e.g., floor mats can be removed easily:))are all reasons for that opinion. Good points in others' posts here. Patience in waiting for the right car with the right options at the right price with the right dealer/salesperson at the right time is a great virtue. It is tough. I sense the urgency in myself and many others here in getting their 2010's; perhaps you feel the same way? I would suggest that you give yourself time (if you can afford it) to get the deal you want/need.

4. Pakman777

Pakman777 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey, great news. I only read the end result after I had posted. I will leave it in case it is encouraging to someone else in the same boat.

Congratulations!